World of ignorance,

This is a part of my story about my live. The live of a ordinary man, the man in the street, could have been your story to.
But I have decided to write down the story of my life. Specialy for a feeling that I have since I was a small kid. I do not feel me "at home " here in this this world. At least in this part of the world. The west.
Many things crossed my path for I have been looking for "whats wrong " ?
To find out at the age of 47, when the "last " piece of my puzzle fits into it's place. So I hope my story can help other people to find their own true. Keep in mind the only thrue is that where you believe in. For that you must convince yourself of you own possibillity that you can be the person you want to be. but it has it's effect in both ways... Like Ying & yang.. Be honest to yourself, so you will never have to tell a lie, be trustfull, gentle and start the day with a smile...


A new day, a new world, appears at the horizon, 1 world, 1 nation... only then we can explore new worlds, new civilizations...

But first we need to know the truth, about who we are, who created us, what does God have to do with me ? Can the spirit live without the body ? and what about reincarnation ?

when I was at about 15 years, raised a little bit of katholic, i knew about the bible.
but the bible i have always seen, and for me there is nothing changed in that.. Like a history book where you need to read between the lines.. Try to imagine what realy happend there.... I had a lot of questions.. found for me also some answers.

until 4 years ago when I hear aboud the sumerian clay tablets.. 4000 - 6000 years old. They where the ones with the first letters, the had a democratie, lawyers,judges , on the tablets there are recepts for beer, or john sells 35 cows to farmer Bill... all kinds of storys... And also the story of giants who could fly in the sky, had flaming swords, and long blond hair...

Zecharia Sitchin translates clay tablets, in his book the 12 th planet . he tells about the old storys... About the nefilim and Elohim ( im = hebr. plural ) what later by the church was 'translated' to 1 god....On the left site of this page you can find some links I have selected, because they have ( still are ) been a great help for me.

Have fun and enjoy life,

Regards eric

Sarah McLachlan and Josh Groban - In The Arms Of The Angel